UNIMUS gives a chance for those who want to get higher education but cannot afford the tuition fee by giving a scholarship. The quota of scholarship is 5% of the total of new students. This scholarship program is the one of Unimus’s social responsibility for educating people and alleviating poverty.
The requirements :
- The students who have academic, art, and sport achievement; or activist of Muhammadiyah organization (proven by the copy of certificate, decree, and certificate of appreciation).
- Recommendation letter from local board of Muhammadiyah
- Reference letter of poverty from the head of village.
- Copy of Letter
- 4 pieces of 3x4 photo
- Fill in the admission form
Those applicants file will be sent to the Rector of Unimus.
Selection Process :
- Administrative selection based on the admission form
- Test of scholastic